The sirtfood diet is an amazing diet plan introduced in the weight-loss industry to help individuals who are looking to shed their extra pounds. The diet plan includes red wine and chocolate and the individuals need to consume calories less than 1000 for the first week followed by 1500 calories every week. The diet plan allows consuming only two meals and two signature green juices every day. The dietician frame the diet chart based on the research done on the group of 7 proteins called sirtuin’s which helps to regulate metabolism, increase muscle mass and thereby curbs fat in the body.
There are certain foods available in the plant products that contain the natural compounds which when included in the diet helps to increase sirtuin protein in the body. Interesting to know what those are foods are? Yes! Then read through the article to find out the list of sirtfoods and things you need to know more about it. Hence, keep reading the post now!
What type of foods is included in the sirtdiet?
Here is a list of top 15 foods for you if you are planning to follow the sirtdiet and those include:
· Red wine
· Olive oil
· Bird’s eye chili
6 Things you should know about sirtdiet:
Here are a few things you need to know and keep in mind before you plan to follow sirtdiet:
1) If you are suffering from lifestyle diseases or disorders, then stay away from the sirtdiet. Also, during the initial stage of following the diet, you may get dizziness, headache, or light-headiness as your body tries to adapt to the newly framed sirtdiet. If you are suffering from any of the symptoms listed-above, then speak to the doctor and get the symptoms eased with the medicines. Buy prescription medicines from a trusted online drugstore and get them delivered directly at your doorstep.
2) Following sirtdiet foods may help in rapid weight loss if you are on the weight-loss journey. Also, even after returning to the normal diet, add the amazing green juice regularly in your diet which was in the sirtdiet plan. Adding it helps to keep your body free from chronic diseases.
3) After three phases of following the sirtdiet plan, pick the maintenance plan and follow well-balanced foods of including three meals, one or two sirtfood snacks, and one green juice along with 30 minutes of physical activity.
4) Among the seven sirtuin types, Sirtuin 1 is best to boost metabolism and helps to burn fat more easily. Yes! It aids to knock the brown fat present in the body, thereby helping the individuals becoming lean.
5) Adding more of sirtuin’s foods helps your circadian rhythms to produce the sleep-inducing hormones and supports the individuals to have a healthy sleep cycle.
6) Including turmeric in the diet helps to improve memory function and prevents cognitive problems. If you are on the sirtdiet, drinking turmeric tea in the morning helps to kick starts your day and offers you multiple health benefits.
Does dietician recommend taking sirtdiet?
It is a good call to be on the sirtdiet only if you can follow it strictly and are in the weight loss journey. Yes! The dietician can recommend based on your body needs. One of the biggest advantages is that sirtdiet helps you get the necessary nutrients needed for the body and helps to improve overall health and well-being.
The disadvantage of being on sirtdiet is difficult to follow in the long run. If you gain weight even after returning to the normal foods, then speak to the dietician for framing a diet chart that suits your health needs. If any health supplements are prescribed then order them from the best online pharmacy store in India and avail amazing medicine discounts on every order you place.
If you are unable to follow the sirtdiet, then discontinue from following as it is very difficult to follow the diet strictly as replacing the regular meals with only healthy juices leads to difficulties.
Author: I am a content writer for Zoylo Digihealth which is an online healthcare platform offering a number of healthcare services under one umbrella. I hold M.sc., M.phil in Biochemistry. I have more than 10 years of research experience in the field of medicinal plants, nanotechnology and clinical research. My expertise in the above domains has greatly assisted me in writing medical, health and research-based articles.