Are you sick of trying gym sessions and looking for other easy ways to lose weight? Well! There is a lot of natural weight loss approaches. At first weight loss begins at home and that is why it is important to know the natural day-to-day diet plans. An unhealthy lifestyle contributes to major obesity and can lead to hormonal imbalance, stress, menopause, and inflammation. A few changes in your regular eating diet can make you easily burn out the excess fat and reduce weight naturally. Keep reading to find out how they can help you.
Causes of weight gain?
Sometimes you may realize weight gain happens unintentionally. This is either due to an increase in food consumption or reduced physical exercise. Both of them play an equal role in weight loss. Few major causes of a weight gain are listed below:
1. Junk foods: Food manufacturers are focusing on increase taste in food and thereby high sales. But they are also promoting overeating.
2. Genetics: Obesity has a strong genetic component. This doesn’t mean obesity is completely predetermined. What you eat can have a major effect on genes expressed.
3. Insulin: Several studies prove that high insulin levels have a causal role in the development of obesity.
4. Medications: Certain pharmaceutical drugs can cause weight gain as a side effect. Examples: Diabetes medication, and antipsychotics. They alter the functions of brain and body reducing metabolic rate.
5. Sugar: People get glucose from a variety of foods including starches. Added sugar may be the worst aspect of the modern diet.
6. Thyroid: When your thyroid gland is not producing enough thyroid hormones, which plays a central role in regulating metabolism. This directly results in weight gain.
7. Idle: Technology and machinery are ruling the generation. Having stomach full intakes and sitting idle for hours, doesn’t help the body to burn fat.
7 Rapid remedies for weight loss:
- Honey and Ginger Juice: This combination is the topmost home remedy for weight loss. Honey helps in the release of fat burning hormones. Ginger reduces the craving for unhealthy foods and works as a natural appetite. Take three tablespoons of honey mix it well with two spoons of ginger extract. Drink twice a day and changes in the body will happen in a month.
- Peppermint remedy: Peppermint is well known for healthy digestion of food. Take a hand full of cleaned peppermint leaves and soak in one glass of boiling water. Boil for 5-10 minutes. Filter the water and drink in empty stomach every day.
- Green tea: Green tea increases metabolism and prevents the storage of fat. For people who take tea/coffee during tea time, it is an easy substitute drink.
- Black pepper: Piperine possesses fat reducing and lipid-lowering activities favoring for easy weight loss. Use the pepper powder in fruit salad, other dishes on a daily basis.
- Aloe vera juice: It has powerful metabolic activities. Take fresh aloe vera and remove the upper green layer. The colorless fluid has to be rinsed well with clean water. Blend this to get the juice. Drink 2-3 times every day to get effective results.
- Yogurt: On consuming a bowl of plain yogurt every day can help to maintain and reduce weight.
- Curry leaves: The Easiest method to follow. Take 7-8 curry leaves, wash thoroughly and consume them every day on an empty stomach.
The energy IN and energy OUT has to be equal in order to have a balanced weight thus resulting in healthy body condition. Although there are a lot of pills and medications in the market that promises for weight loss, the after effect doesn’t stay for the long run. Thus it is always better to prefer natural ingredients and remedies for zero side effects.